Bang Bang Cauliflower
Cauliflower gets battered, baked and then topped off with a sweet and spicy chili sauce!
1 cup almond milk or any other milk
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
Bang bang sauce:
1/3 cup sweet chili sauce
1 tsp sriracha
1 tsp soy sauce
2 tsp lime juice
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 450/235 degrees F and line a baking pan with parchment paper
2. Mix the flour, almond milk, salt and pepper together in a bowl until smooth.
3. Dip each piece of cauliflower into the batter, let any excess batter drip off then place the cauliflower bites on the baking pan.
4. Bake for 22-25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
5. Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a bowl. Toss the cauliflower and sauce together.
Serve this dish up with a side of rice! If you don’t want to bake the cauliflower, you can also fry the cauliflower bites in a pan.
Optionally top with sesame seeds, or nuts and sliced green onions or cilantro